| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakayama in September is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is dampish. A sizable 200.2mm (7.9in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakayama September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Wakayama, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakayama: