| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakayama in June is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in June is dampish. A sizable 212.8mm (8.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 14:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakayama June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Wakayama, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakayama: