| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakayama in October is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in October is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 111.1mm (4.4in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:45 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakayama October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Wakayama, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakayama: