| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakayama in July is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist. Some 149mm (5.9in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:52 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 14:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakayama July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Wakayama, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakayama: