| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakayama in February is cool at 5.8 °C (42.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 59.3mm (2.3in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:28 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakayama February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Wakayama, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakayama: