| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wakayama in April is mild at 14.6 °C (58.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 124.4mm (4.9in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Wakayama April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Wakayama, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Wakayama: